Consumer Litigation Attorney in Silver Spring
Quality Representation and Knowledgeable Legal Guidance
Consumers seeking legal services and counsel have consistently trusted us for their consumer litigation needs. Our firm’s consumer protection department focuses on the core set of federal and state laws designed to ensure the protection rights of consumers as well as fair trade, competition, and accurate information in the marketplace. These laws are designed to prevent businesses from violating consumer rights to a fair marketplace, or engaging in fraud or specified unfair trade practices.
Our consumer litigation practice is nationally centered and has appeared in numerous high stakes consumer protection suits in federal courts around the United States to ensure that consumer rights are protected. Clients in a multiplicity of commercial areas, including employment background records, Drive-A-Check reports for commercial truck drivers, credit reports, debt defense, inaccurate public records, mortgages, credit cards, data collection, privacy, banker-customer relationships, automotive defects liability, and others look to our depth of experience and breadth of knowledge and resources in order to secure their rights.
We focus our consumer litigation practice in the following areas:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act litigation
- Employment background checks
- Consumer class actions
- Identity theft FCRA and other protections
- Inaccurate credit reports
- Data collection
- Consumer fraud, including credit card fraud and banking fraud
- Litigation involving use of consumer reports in employment
- Fair debt collection practices
- Privacy rights
- Unfair and defective acts and practices
- Foreclosures and mortgage servicing
- Truth in lending
- Products liability claims
- Inaccurate HireRight Drive-A-Check (DAC) reports
- Consumer protection
Contact Us to Discuss Your Case
We are available to get started on your case and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to speak with Attorney Ikechukwu Emejuru and learn more about our firm.